Concord Components, Inc. offers customized solutions to assist you in managing your excess material. Please review how below.
Concord Components, Inc. offers customized solutions to assist you in managing your excess material. Excess or unnecessary inventory can add to your working capital expenditures due to product devaluation and added carrying costs. Our excess inventory programs are designed to address your inventory goals, increase the value of your inventory and reduce your carrying costs.
Concord Components, Inc. is your channel into the secondary market. We will market and distribute your excess inventory to a worldwide customer base. Our professional team of Excess Managers average 15 to 20 years of industry experience, and will help you to determine your inventory value. We are in a position to purchase, consign or broker your obsolete, excess and end-of-life product. We will work to create a program that’s suitable to your company’s needs.
Call one of our Purchasing Professionals at (402) 375-5000
and speak to:
If you prefer, fax your lists to (402) 375-5004 and you will receive a prompt reply from one of our Excess Inventory Team Members.
- An Experienced and Connected Sales Force
- Expert Product Knowledge
- Global Customer Base
- A Trusted Supplier to the U.S. Military and Fortune 500 Companies
- Market Intelligence and Insight
- Established and Financially Sound
- Prompt Payment of Sales
- 60,000 Sq. Ft. ESD S20.20-2008 Certified Warehousing
- Shipping and Logistical Experience
- ISO9001:2008 & AS9120 Certified Quality Processes
- Accurate and Timely Consignment Reporting
- Export Control Program
We will review your product list(s) and help you to determine a market value for your material. Simply Fax or E-Mail your list(s) to Fax (402) 375-4004
. You will receive a quick and timely response for your consideration.
With over 500,000 line items in stock, we have one of the largest inventories in the secondary market. Concord has a broad purchasing scope, which includes: all board level components, finished goods, populated boards, sub-assemblies and PC’s. This program offers the following:
- Line Item Purchasing
- Full Lot Purchasing
- Aggressive Purchase Offers
- Immediate Return on Stagnant Material
This is the best program to maximize your return on inventory. The benefit of our consignment program is that it gives you the opportunity to utilize our resources to help manage, store and maximize the return of your stagnant inventory. Through our marketing program we will create visibility for, and sell your inventory to a global base of customers, while taking advantage of commodity pricing opportunities.
Once we negotiate a fair profit split, we will provide the following services:
- Arrange for the Shipping Logistics of Your Material
- Inventory and Catalog Your Inventory
- Immediately Report Any Discrepancies
- Store Your Inventory in Our ESD Certified/Climate Controlled Warehouse
- We Offer Additional In-House Value Added Services
- Market and Sell Your Material to A Global Base of Customers.
- Your Inventory Is Managed By Our Expert Technicians and ISO9001:2008 & AS9120 Certified Processes
- Detailed Reporting of Sales and Inventory Levels of Your Material
- Environmental Disposition
- Scrap Reclamation
Our goal is to increase the value of your excess inventory, help reduce carrying costs and ultimately assist in keeping your supply chain efficient and cost effective.
Call, Fax or E-Mail your excess inventory to one of our expert managers today!